Friday 22 August 2014

The TMI tag!

Well, as you're reading my blog why not get to know me? And I thought the best way to know me is to do the TMI tag. So here it goes..

  • What are you wearing? Newlook jeans, Soul & Cal hoodie.
  • Ever been in love? Yes, but true love at 15 ??? hmm
  • Ever had a terrible break up? Not really
  • How tall are you? 5"3 roughly
  • How much do you weigh? too personal thank you
  • Any tattoos? no :-(
  • Any piercings? yes
  • Otp? Ron & Hermoine.Tyler Oakley & Troy Sivan. Hazel grace & Augustus Waters
  • Favourite shows? Orange is the new black, Pretty Little Liars, Geordie Shore, The Only Way Is Essex
  • Favourite bands? U2, Oasis, Little Comets, The 1975, Imagine Dragons, Green Day, Two Door Cinema Club, Grouplove, Bastille, Scouting For Girls, The All-American Rejects and so many more
  • Something/People you miss? big nana, big dave, auntie lynda, and my family I don't get to see a lot
  • Favourite song? George Ezra's full album
  • How old are you? 15
  • Zodiac sign? The Aquarius
  • Qualities you look for in a partner? funny, good morals, happy personality, etc
  • Favourite quote? "In thy presence is fullness of joy" and "You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" (Christopher Columbus) 
  • Favourite actor?  ♥ Channing Tatum  ♥  Leonardo DiCaprio ♥ Emma Watson ♥ Jennifer Aniston ♥ Emma Stone
  • Favourite colour? Yellow and pastel purple and white
  • Loud or Soft music? Soft
  • Where do you go when you're sad? Retail therapy, to my bed to watch a movie or to my best friends house
  • How long does it take you to shower? 15-30 minutes
  • How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 5-10 minutes, if i shower in the morning 45 minutes? 
  • Ever been in a physical fight? nope, i'm a good girl 
  • Turn ons? Tattoos, accents, rugby
  • Turn offs? Shallowness
  • The reason I made a blog? To interact with people more, and so I get used to writing a lot and writing about what I love
  • Fears? Clowns (with red hair..), Spiders and generally having a fear scares me
  • Last thing that made me cry? A film hehe
  • Last time you said you loved someone? Last night
  • Reason behind your blog name? Bloggerkatee, i'm a blogger, my name is Katie (however I prefer Kate) 
  • Last book you read? John Green - Looking For Alaska
  • The book you're currently reading? John Green - Paper Towns
  • Last show you watched? Geordie Shore
  • Last person you talked too? Han
  • Relationship between the last person you texted? Best friend  ♥ 
  • Favourite food? Curry or nana's food 
  • Place you want to visit? New York (and have wanted to for years)
  • Last place you were? My bed
  • Do you have a crush? Channing Tatum of course  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ 
  • Last time you were insulted? Can't remember, I don't really think about it 
  • Favourite flavour of sweet? Pineapple, Strawberry
  • Instument you play? Piano
  • Favourite jewellery? My pandora ring and earrings my nana brought me
  • Last song you sang? Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
  • Favourite chat up line? "Do you have any raisins? How about a date then?"
  • Have you ever used it? No haha
  • Last time you hung out with someone? Wednesday
  • Who should answer these questions next? YOU!
Tell me if you do the tag! x


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute, btw it's @zozeebo.x off instagram��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you lovely!😊💘💘

    ReplyDelete