Saturday 30 August 2014

Bucket List!

Hey.
So, I wanted to share with you everything I've wanted to do and everything I've done on my bucket list. I created this list last year and I've kept too it ever since. If you're struggling to make your bucket list here's an example of one.
This is mine..
To travel to
   - antigua
   - forks
   - new york (skyline)
   - california
   - mexico
   - america
To visit
   - times square
   - bull ring, birmingham
   - disney world 
   - the wizarding world of harry potter
To own
   - dr. martens shoes
   - a macbook 
To meet (i can dream okay…)
   - the arctic monkeys
   - the wanted
   - the 1975
   - channing tatum
   - daniel radcliffe 
To go
   - on a no budget shopping spree
   - to go (and get into with good grades) too university
To watch
   - all of the harry potter movies in one day
   - all the twilight movies
   - read all the harry potter books
To learn
   - how to play the piano
   - basic german
   - to learn how to surf
To have
   - a squirty cream fight
   - a house party
And finally, random
   - to swim with dolphins
   - have a family holiday
   - redecorate my bedroom
   - go too the arctic monkey’s concert in 2015/16
   - visit the theatre too watch wicked 
   - visit the theatre to watch matilda
   - go too the 1975 concert in 2015/16
   - go on a school trip with my best friends 

I hope you enjoyed reading my bucket list, now I want too know yours! Either tell me your biggest wish on this blogpost or on my instagram :-) x

2 comments: