Friday 29 August 2014

Instagram Q&A

Hey! So, I got back off holiday yesterday and was trying to decide which blog post I should write and upload. I finally came to the decision to write the Instagram Q&A. 
I asked my lovely followers to ask me questions for this Q&A and here's what I got..
(by the way my instagram is kat.je if you're not already following me!) 

Q: @georgieebee_ 
    How to convice your parents to let you wear makeup? x
 A: Try asking your mum or sister to put light makeup on you (if they agree) this should get you and your mum/sister talking about different makeup products. Then talk to your parents about their concerns and why you want too wear makeup. If they agree I would start with small things like nail-varnish and a touch of mascara. However if they still disagree with you wearing makeup make a deal - e.g: if you try your best in school or help around the house they should allow you too wear makeup. If they say no, be mature. Don't have a tantrum other wise they'll definitely not allow you, and if they say yes don't go crazy with makeup. Keep it plain and simple! Good luck x

Q: @its_livliv 
     What made you want to start a blog? x
A: I wanted to start a blog so I could interact with my followers more, so I could get into writing. Before I created my blog I read a few really fun and interesting blogs that made me think about making my own. I wanted to write reviews about different products/clothes and DIY's etc to help you guys! 

Q: @charemily_ 
     Do you prefer beauty or fashion? xxx
A: I prefer fashion over beauty, just because I barely wear makeup. I'm more into different clothing styles and shops.

Q: @emma.may_x // @zozeebo.x 
     What's been your favourite memory of this summer?
A: My favourite memory would have to be when I was in Germany. There's actually two, the first myself and my family sat around a fire in the garden when it was dark, we decided to go into the corn fields and run for as long as you can then to find one another and get to the beginning, and then in the same night we played a game called flicky (or rin tin tally) basically hide and seek then you have to run to base to be saved, unless you was caught by the person who was on! My second favourite would have to be when my cousins and I played a few pranks on the adults. One of the pranks we got a bucket and filled it full of icy water, and threw it over my mums fiancee while he was sun bathing, his reaction was great!

Q: @charlotte_kirk & @floralparxdise
    Summer beauty essentials? 
A: My summer beauty essentials are; Hair Ties, a Hair Brush, Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer, Nivea Cleansing Wipes, Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara, MUA pro-brow eyebrow kit, and Sunglasses! 

Q: @thenameiscerys
     Favourite flavour of ice cream? 
A: Kinder Bueno and Caramel Chew Chew

Q: @http.britishvloggers
     Where was your first holiday? 
A: Turkey, according to my mumma

Q: @floralparxdise
    Favourite makeup brand? 
A: Rimmel

Q: @pastelobsession
    What is your top 3 essentials to have whilst at school? 
A: Except the obvious pen, paper. My 3 essentials to have is my phone, head phones, and body spray (for after games)

Q: @_pastelwishes_ 
     What is one makeup item you couldn't live without? 
A: My MUA pro-brow eyebrow kit.

Q: @_lilyalex14
     If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
A: New York or Newquay (by the sea) 

Thank you so much for reading, and thank you to everyone who asked my questions for this blog post! See you all soon x 

      








No comments:

Post a Comment